Views Reply Votes
Creed Hensley
Creed
How do you default bank information in the banking tab of Supplier Create?
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Nov 30, 2015   
Votes
John Ruch
John
Replied 
Check Accounts Payable Control. That is where the default supplier bank was set in earlier versions.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 01, 2015
Votes
Creed Hensley
Creed
Replied 
I do not see this menu, and I don't see anything named similarly, so it's likely been buried somewhere. Would this make it so you don't have to insert a new line whenever you create a customer, though?
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 01, 2015
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
John is correct but he is referring to SE
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 02, 2015
Votes
Marta Losada
Marta
Replied 
Hello, in EE2015 you should have available a "Default" flag for each bank account you define for a supplier under the Banking tab. Actually, you should be able to define just one default bank account by Entity. I have never experienced the behavior you described.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 02, 2015
Votes
Creed Hensley
Creed
Replied 
What you are describing is the ability to create default banks for each supplier that will default into programs such as supplier invoice create. We would like to setup a default bank that will automatically configure itself whenever we create a new supplier. All of our suppliers will use the same banking configuration when we initially set them up for the first time.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 07, 2015
Votes
Shivakumar Patil
Shivakumar
Replied 

I think this can be achieved by NI Customization.

The moment you save the Supplier create menu the banking data can be created.

Then you will need to update the supplier bank account manually.

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Oct 01, 2018
Votes
Shivakumar Patil
Shivakumar
Replied 
another way to achieve it is to use the supplier bank excel integration. may be at the start of the week on Monday you can load the supplier bank data using supplier bank excel integation.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Oct 03, 2018
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums