Christian
Overview about stock movements per article
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Dec 05, 2014   
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
How about 3.6.8 "Current Surplus Inventory Report". Check F1 about details for this report.
+1 (1 Vote)
Replied: Dec 08, 2014
Votes
Evan Bishop
Evan
Replied 
The standard browse filter capability allows you to add additional filters for the same search field. So for transaction type, you can search for a list of transactions types by separating them with commas or add an multiple additional filter lines for transaction type with different values. If the same filter exists multiple times, the browse engine will "OR" them together in the query phrase.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 09, 2014
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
If you don't have a programmer one way is to run 3.21.2 to a file. Then open that up in excel. You can ten remove any transactions you don't want. Finally, us a pivot table to show quantities by each transaction type you have left
+1 (1 Vote)
Replied: Dec 10, 2014
Votes
Christian Meisel
Christian
Replied 
Hi Raymond; your idea with 3.6.8 was helpfull. Specially to use F1; that guided me to in_mstr. This solves not my Initial question, but the question what material was not moved
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 12, 2014
Votes
Christian Meisel
Christian
Replied 
Hi Phill; thanks for your answer. My hope was, that more or less a programmer in this Forum can give me some ideas (lines of code), to solve my Problem. So I've to go the way out of QAD to Excel at the first step.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 12, 2014
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
Hallo Christian. Since you are at the in_mstr, I think you can easily program your query of more easily make a browse with totals/subtotals. There are many options since the in_mstr can also show you the last issue in_iss_date. On the other hand you can also specify a time range and search in the tr_hist for change transactions. You may want to define a spec upfront due to the fast amount of options! Good luck and keep us informed.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 14, 2014
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
The code would be very simple. I would suggest that you pull the info from the tr_hist records. Something like for each tr_hist NO-LOCK where tr_domain = "xxxxxxxx" and (tr_date >= nn/nn/nn and tr_date <= nn/nn/nn) and (tr_type = "iss-so" or tr_type = "iss-wo" or tr_type = "rct-po" or tr_type = "rct-wo"). disp tr_part tr_date tr_qty_loc tr_type. Something as simple as that would give you what you need. You need to really specify the different types as you don't want to include iss-tr/rct-tr (transfers) or iss-chl/rct-chl (change location detail) as they are really not actual usage. You also need to consider what you would do with iss-unp/rct-unp depending upon what you use unplanned transactions for.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 23, 2014
Votes
Abdul Rehman
Abdul
Replied 
Hi Christian, Please use Stock Journal report(3.6.18). This report takes some time to run. This report gives you item wise each in and out transaction with opening stock and closing.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Dec 24, 2014
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums