Oscar
Massive Changes: Work Orders, SO, Parameters, etc
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Aug 04, 2019   
Votes
Tomaz Ranzinger
Tomaz
Replied 
You can use CIM tool or simple progress update.
+2 (2 Votes)
Replied: Aug 05, 2019
Votes
Oscar Reyes Loredo
Oscar
Replied 
Thanks Tomaz, where i can get those tools?
0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
CIM is not really a tool.  It is a basically a formatted data file that will replicate someone typing the data in.  You have the CIM load tools already in QAD.  The other option but MUST BE USED WITH CAUTION is for a programmer to use Progress to actually update the files manually.  If you go onto the QAd web page and type in CIM it should point you to a manual to shoe how the file needs to be configured to load the data.
+1 (1 Vote)
Votes
Tomaz Ranzinger
Tomaz
Replied 
Cim tool is add on for excel. I have it on google drive - put your email here and I can share it with you. It's easy to create flat file with it and such file you can than process through cim data load (menu 36.15...). It is simple tool, not just for programmers, our end users are using it. Bur read first manuals as Phil sugested.
+1 (1 Vote)
Replied: Aug 06, 2019
Votes
Oscar Reyes Loredo
Oscar
Replied 
Thank you both, i will read proper documentation prior using this tool
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Aug 08, 2019
Votes
Oscar Reyes Loredo
Oscar
Replied 

Tomaz, can you share the link of the google drive for this software, my email address: oscar.reyes-loredo@aptiv.com

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Aug 08, 2019
Votes
Nicole Groves
Nicole
Replied 

Hi,  Another possibility, If you have the MSW/PSW (Master Scheduling Workbench/Production Scheduling Workbench)  you could use the Production Order Browse to edit the orders. 

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Aug 09, 2019
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums