Views Reply Votes
Irfan Jamal
Irfan
get userid from pts id (in order to kill locked session)?
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: May 17, 2019   
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
Have you tried 36.16.12 User Monitor Inquiry?  This will show you a list of all users and what program they are currently running and their session ID
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 21, 2019
Votes
Irfan Jamal
Irfan
Replied 

Hi Phill,

Thanks for the reply. I have a few minor issues with the screen (in EE 2017 it only displays 8 chars of the users session id) but more importantly, it doesn't link to a PTS # (which is what we get when the lock occurs).

I did notice that there is a login time, and I guess we could use some combination of login time and program to try and figure out which session it is. I was just hoping there was an easier way (like if this table contained pts # :P).

Thanks,

I Jamal

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 21, 2019
Votes
Tomaz Ranzinger
Tomaz
Replied 

You can create simple browse from tables mon_mstr and _Connect (key is mon__qad01 = _Connect_Usr). In field _Connect-Device you will get pts number for user session. In field mon_userid is user ID and in field mon_program you will find which program runs user.

Add also filter _Connect-Device <> 'batch' to prevent display all batch sessions.

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 27, 2019
Votes
Irfan Jamal
Irfan
Replied 

Thanks Tomaz. That helped quite a bit. For EE 2017 the fields are slightly different, but I was able to figure it out using the info you provided. For anyone who finds this through seaching, the field in mon_mstr is now mon__qadi01 in EE 2017. _Connect-Device contains the pts #.

FOR EACH mon_mstr NO-LOCK,
FIRST _Connect NO-LOCK
WHERE _Connect._Connect-Usr = mon__qadi01
AND _Connect._Connect-Device <> 'batch':
DISPLAY mon__qadi01 mon_userid _Connect._Connect-Device.
END.

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 27, 2019
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums