Samantha
Print Pre-Shipper/Shipper before the Not Before Date
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Apr 18, 2019   
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
That is not a standard field on QAD.  It could be you are using a standard field but you have changed the label.  Can you go to the field in Sales Order Maintenance and when in the field press ctrlF.  this will tell you the field name.  Lets start there
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Apr 18, 2019
Votes
Samantha Cesar
Samantha
Replied 

Hello:

The field name is: sod_det.sod_req_date

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
OK so what you are using is the required date field as it is usually called in standard QAD.  Normally this is used to indicate the date the customer expects the goods to arrive.  So it sounds like you may have modified the picking process because normally this field has no effect on the picking logic.
0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Samantha Cesar
Samantha
Replied 
I'm really not sure whether the program was modified or not.  However, as I'm not familiar with the picking process, is there somewhere I can get the procedure for generating the Pre-Shipper/Shipper(watching our shipping personnel, they first go to *Sales Order Auto Allocation (QAD Menu #7.1.7) and go to *Picklist Shipper Automatic (QAD Menu #7.9.1).  It's when they go to 7.9.1 where no Pre-Shipper is generated if the  sod_det.sod_req_date is greater than the day that they are trying to generate the  Pre-Shipper/Shipper
0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
I am 99% sure these programs are modified because the name begins with *.  this is usually used to indicate a modified program.  If you are running character then once in the program what is the program name in the top left.  Should be sosoal01.p and sososl.p  If they begin with xx then they are modified.  If you are running NetUI then from the menu list in the top left of the screen, before you open the program press the right mouse key and select properties.  It will tell you the program name.  Standard QAD does not use this field as a control in the selection process
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Apr 19, 2019
Votes
John Ruch
John
Replied 
If 7.9.2 Pre-Shipper/Shipper Workbench is available to you, that may be an option. You would have to manually pick, but you could generate the shipper in time to print labels. The ship data is entered and inventory is udpated when the shipper is confirmed. 
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Apr 24, 2019
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums