Attila
How to find Dinvoice record from ih_hist in qad2014ee
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Jul 18, 2016   
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
Finding data in EE will need some new learning. First download the manual Entity Diagrams from this website. The manual will show you the relation you are searching for. Page 54.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Jul 18, 2016
Votes
Attila Kovács
Attila
Replied 

Thank you for your answer!

I've checked the entity diagram before, and found exactly the same page you suggested. Alas, I could't use it, that's why i posted my answer.

First of all, I think it is wrong. It says ih_inv_nbr = DinvoiceYear + Dinvoice.Journal_ID + Dinvoice.Voucher. I found that the right  equation is: ih_inv_nbr = DinvoicePostingYear +  Journal.JournalCode + DinvoiceVoucher. Even if it's right, i can't find Dinvoice with these data. I could do the search the other way, but i have ih_inv_nbr and with that i cannot search for 3 fields in Dinvoice.

If I'm mistaken, or you have another suggestion, I'm happy to hear it. But simply looking at the Entity Diagram didn't help.

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Kathleen Damirgian
Kathleen
Replied 

The field dinvoiceditext may be what you are looking for.  It holds data such as:  2014/SALES/000000124.

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Attila Kovács
Attila
Replied 
DInvoiceDIText does contain the invoice number, but only using DInvoiceDIText, I could find multiple ih_hist, because of the domain. So it's not the perfect solution I'm afraid.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 22, 2019
Votes
Martin Wright
Martin
Replied 
DInvoice conatins the field Company_ID which is the entity ID (not the entity code). The Company table holds the Domain Code (Company.CompanyDomain)  Can you use this link to target your find?
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 23, 2019
Votes
Christine Moody
Christine
Replied 

There is a table called DInvoiceOpInfo.  This contains DInvoice_ID which is how you can tie it to the DInvoice table.  

DInvoiceOpInfo contains the following fields:

DInvoiceOpInfoCode - This is the Sales order or Shipper Number  - this can be tied to ih_nbr when the 

DInvoiceOpInforType equals SHIPPER.  

DInvoiceOpInfoType - The value is SALESORDER or SHIPPER

DInvoiceOpInfoDescription - This is the site 

Hope this helps!

Regards, 

Chris 

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: May 23, 2019
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums