Raymond
Change qty ord in SBU EMT Order
0 (0 Votes)
Posted: Jan 12, 2018   
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
Never tried this before but have you tried doing a zero shipment in the SBU and setting the Cancel B/O to YES?
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Jan 16, 2018
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
In the KB this was reported a bug and only a software solution could be suggested. I will give your solution a try, it might just work!
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Jan 17, 2018
Votes
Leo Fitzgerald
Leo
Replied 

Pending invoice maintenance should allow access to the SBU order.  If the SBU order has been fully invoiced (for a quantity of 1), the order should allow deletion (in pending invoice maintenance).

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

Well yes it really is a bug.  But hopefully this will give you a workaround.

If not you may be able to "temporarily" remove the EMT code.  It is held in the sod_det record  sod_btb_po, sod_btb_pod_line

sod_btb_type and sod_btb_vend

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

Well yes it really is a bug.  But hopefully this will give you a workaround.

If not you may be able to "temporarily" remove the EMT code.  It is held in the sod_det record  sod_btb_po, sod_btb_pod_line

sod_btb_type and sod_btb_vend

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
As i have no access to PROD I have to wait for the user to come back and try. What does not work is via pending invoice. In this menu we were not able to change the backorder qty because it is an EMT order. If I tested it with the user I will update this chat with the result.
0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Jan 18, 2018
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 

Tested this with the user but this failed. It is an SBU EMT order and no updates are allowed.

0 (0 Votes)
Replied: Jan 25, 2018
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

What type of EMT was it?  But have you also tried going up one more level to the PBU PO and doing a zero qty receipt and cancel back order?

Again, never tried this but worth a try.

If this does not work then some one would need to use Progress to remove the EMT flag from the SO

0 (0 Votes)
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
That would have been too easy. There is no more so_mstr in the PBU and the TBU. That IS the problem. Thanks for your support.
0 (0 Votes)
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums