Views Reply Votes
Rob Riddle
Rob
How to Transfer Equipment between sites?
Posted: Aug 31, 2015   
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
How do you currently register equipment USAGE on ONE site? The answer might help the reader to develop a possible answer to your question.
Replied: Aug 31, 2015
Votes
Rob Riddle
Rob
Replied 
Unfortunately I do not understand your question Raymond. Please explain.
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
What exactly is the history you are looking for? The transfer of the equipment from site to site, the usage of the equipment in a site, the usage of the equipment on a specific work/service order, the maintenance history of equipment, etc.
Votes
Rob Riddle
Rob
Replied 
Just the PM/CM work order detail. As mentioned in the post labor is not a concern. The new site would like visibility as to the trouble history and PM history of the machine. This post was directed solely to EAM. Does this help?
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
It helps, I now see that your question is not my expertise. I hope one of the other readers can provide you an answer.
Replied: Sep 01, 2015
Votes
Jerry Allgire
Jerry
Replied 

Rob,

I have the same problem. I used the "Rename Equipment" action to add the previous site as a suffix to my equipment number. Then open that record to asssist you in creating a new equipment record in the new site. If I'm moving equipment "13003-BEND-001" from site 10 to site 40, I rename to "13003-BEND-001(10)". Then create a new "13003-BEND-001" in site 40 copying and pasting the fields from site 10. Not the way I'd like to do it, but I needed a way to tie back to the maint. records.

Jerry

Replied: Apr 25, 2017
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums