Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Project Management
Posted: Jul 02, 2015   
Votes
Tomaz Ranzinger
Tomaz
Replied 
We used Project realisation module for case you have. There you can enter whole project structure with project activities (tasks) , report status of task...See users manual for that module.
Replied: Jul 02, 2015
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 
Thanks for your information
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 
Hi Tomaz Is Project realisation just for SE, I also know in Asset Management Add-on there is project management but it care more about costing for project, is that true
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 
In project we can create jobs of project , it seems to be suitable for my case, but it's impossible for me to set planning start date and end date for each job. Can you share ideas about this problem
Votes
Marta Losada
Marta
Replied 
Hello Vinh, You are right, EAM Projects module focuses on tracking and controlling the costs associated to a Project, but not on the scheduling of the project. Not aware if a workaround could be applied to the EAM solution in order to support the needs that you have described. On the other hand, the Project Realization Management was only available in SE and this module was not uplifted to EE. This module was intended to support Installation and Services projects, so not aimed really to projects involving design and manufacturing activities. I do know that many customers customized heavily this module in order to support this kind of projects, however it was not the original intend of the product.
Replied: Jul 03, 2015
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 
Hi Marta, Thanks for your sharing.
Replied: Jul 05, 2015
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums