Nadine Ruehl
Nadine
Is there a key overview?
Posted: Dec 05, 2014   
Votes
Christian Meisel
Christian
Replied 
Hi Nadine; when I started with QAD I thought this List would helpfull. I found it in the Document Library. But actually I switched to a List with "important and used" functions, I wrote by myself.This List is in German. Most People I know, are trying to find the function in typing the word in the menue, then a Little bit of Scrolling looking what else is there.... regards Christian
Replied: Dec 05, 2014
Votes
Nadine Ruehl
Nadine
Replied 
Thank you Christian, does this list in the document library still exist? I will write my own later on most probably, too. But for now, in order to get an overview what options there are, I would like to have a look through a complete list. Liebe Gruesse, Nadine
Replied: Dec 05, 2014
Votes
Christian Meisel
Christian
Replied 
Hallo Nadine; unfortunately not. But you may try 36.4.5 Liste Menüsystem, if you have this on your System. If not, a browse with mnd_det (mnd_nbr and mnd_select) can help. There is no Standard browse. Liebe Gruesse , Christian
Replied: Dec 12, 2014
Votes
Raymond Chin Kwie Joe
Raymond
Replied 
I would advice to start with the manual "Master Data", the first chapters. This manual has many conceptual overviews of the dependance of the various functions in QAD. manuals can be found in the "document library" on the QAD website. Example 2012_1: http://www.qad.com/documentlibrary/QAD+Enterprise+Edition/QAD+2012.1/User+Guides/Master+Data/Change+Summary?extoid=81295c6fbb649310VgnVCM100000810903a7RCRD
Replied: Dec 16, 2014
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums