I have observed a peculiar thing with respect to Container and Line Charges (CLC) Module , I would like to share it here and see if anyone has experienced this.
1) I have done all the necessary setup for CLC.
2) Use container and line charges on SO (7.1.1)
3) Create Shipper with container and line charges ( 7.9.2).
4) Confirm the shipper (7.9.5) and Print and Post Invoice through 7.9.5
5) I could see container and line charges on Invoice print
1) Setup for CLC
2) USe the container and Line charges on SO ( 7.1.1)
3) Create shippers with container and line charges (7.9.2)
4) Confirm the shipper (7.9.5). At this point choose not to print and post invoice through 7.9.5
5) I could see container and line charges in pending invoice maintenance (7.13.1) , Pending invoice register ( for this order) and
also on Preview Invoice Print.
6) Print and Post Invoice. And I found that container and line charges disappear from invoice print ( it shows zero charges) though no
setting change has taken place ( like only summary invoice flag - yes.no on CLC control)
This is strange as charges were showing on pending invoice and it disappears! I didn't find any thing on Knowledgebase which is
similar to this situation. did anyone experienced this ? looks like a bug to me but asking this qustion here incase if there is any oversight