Phill
Replied 

did they log out and log back in again?

Replied: Aug 27, 2019
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
BTW, you didn't need it at both levels.  You could have left 0.17 at *  so everyone has access but then just password the maintnenace program.
Replied: Aug 27, 2019
Votes
Cherie Goodenough
Cherie
Replied 
Thanks, Phill

Yes, with logging out and back in the user still cannot access the menu. I'm stumped. Something wrong with my user group?

Replied: Aug 28, 2019
Votes
Tomaz Ranzinger
Tomaz
Replied 

You must grant acces to menu 0 and selection 17 and also to menu A.2 selection 17.

Meni 0, selection 17 will have defined grup.

Menu A.2, selection 17 will have * (asterix) for all.

Replied: Aug 29, 2019
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 
ISo.  i assume you added the group to the user? 36.2.4

I just created a group called MFGE on a test DB.

mgpwmt.p 1+              36.3.10 Menu Security Maintenance            08/30/19
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│          Menu: 0                  Main Menu                                  │
│     Selection: 17                 Shop Floor Control                         │
│ User IDs/Groups:                                                             │
│                *                                                             │
│                                                                              │

I made sure the user was NOT set to this group so I could make sure I had a restriction

mgpwmt.p 1+              36.3.10 Menu Security Maintenance            08/30/19
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│          Menu: 17                 Shop Floor Control                         │
│     Selection: 5                  Operation Complete Transaction             │
│ User IDs/Groups:                                                             │
│                MFGE           

So at this point I will not have access to the program:

┌─────────────────────────────Roadtrek Inc : qaddb─────────────────────────────┐
│mfmenu                      17. Shop Floor Control                    08/30/19│
└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
│  1. Labor Feedback by Work Order      13. Shop Floor Reports Menu            │
│  2. Labor Feedback by Employee        14.                                    │
│  3. Labor Feedback by Work Center     15.                                    │
│  4. Non-Productive Labor Feedback     16.                                    │
│  5.                                   17.                                    │
│  6. Operation Move Transaction        18.                                    │
│  7. Operation Scrap Transaction       19.                                    │

NOW I go to 36.3.4 and add that group to my user and I had a similar problem.  So i went into 36.3.1 and added the group code to the user (actually, just checked it as the code was there on the user, but I just went through the screens and confirmed the user.  I then had access to the menu

Replied: Aug 30, 2019
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums