Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Price of new supplier does update
Posted: Aug 06, 2017   
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

When you set up the initial price list for company A what name did you give it?  I suspect you left it blank which means that the next company will also see the same price.

Go to 1.10.2.1 and create a price list where the pricelist name = Supplier number

and the part = your part number, then use type M (MarkUp) and set min qty 1 % Markup = 0.

Then on the Supplier set the discount table to the supplier number to link the mark up table.

This should give you the results you need.

Replied: Aug 07, 2017
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 

Hi Phill,

I already have done all steps but it doesn't work. Could you remote to my PC and show me step by step to do this?

Besides that, my customer uses 2007 SE version and in their system uses type L.

Replied: Aug 07, 2017
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

I would love to log in and help you but I would have to do it in the evening when I am at home.  I live in the US on EST time.  Where are you?

Looking at your screen shots the only thing you don't show is the settings on the supplier to show that the price list is linked to the Price List Table field.  But even without this being set up what does it say on the header screen of the PO for Price List?

BTW, Your screen shots are very small and very difficult to read.

Replied: Aug 08, 2017
Votes
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh
Replied 

Hi Phill,

I am from Viet Nam. The header screen is my customer title system. Could we exchange through email? 

BTW, you can zoom the page to see clear screen shots.

Replied: Aug 08, 2017
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

Iknow I can zoom, just made it an extra step so was letting you know.

my email address is phill_norrey@yahoo.com but what you are showing me is not the first screen of the PO Maintenance .  On the first screen of the header you will see in the middle two fields called Price Tbl and Disc Tbl (in your case, should say VS002UOV in the Price Table field (if your price table is a tyep L.  If it is any other code then it would link through the Discount Table)

If you want this to default automatically for any NEW orders then go to Supplier Maintenance and add the price tbl code to the Supplier Master.  Just because you called it the same as the supplier does not create an automatic link

Replied: Aug 09, 2017
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums