Views Reply Votes
Karole Gomaz
Karole
How can I add a field to a Filter that is not listed there.
Posted: Jun 28, 2017   
Votes
Phill Norrey
Phill
Replied 

When you say "to the filter", do you mean as part of the browse so that when you run the browse it has already filtered.  Or do you want the browse to show you everything as it does now and then you want to filter it out yourself?  If it is the second one what you might find is happeneing is the first column on the browse is say SITE but you want to filter in a field called Item Number.  When you select the drop down you would not see item number because the dropdown would start at site, so you just need to move the bar up to see the ones that are alphabetically before the initial field you have displaying.

If you want it as a "permenant" filter then you would just need to use the browse maintenance and add it to the first screen on that.

Replied: Jun 28, 2017
Votes
Karole Gomaz
Karole
Replied 
In the All Downtime Browse, under Manage Filters, I choose a Filter to edit and the list of fields I have to choose from does not have the column heading I would like to filter on.  Is there a way to add to that list?  I guess it would be the Filter Criteria window.  
Replied: Jun 28, 2017
Forums
All
Forum Help
Help Using Forums